2021 Taxes: Click Here
Immigration Services
2ServiceU US Citizenship


If you want to become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. We can help you with your application while explaining and guiding you through the entire immigration process. If you qualify we can help you to waive the government fees. Please contact us for more info.
2ServiceU Green Card


We can help you to apply for a Green Card or renew or replace your existing, depending on your individual situation.
Having a green card (Permanent resident card) allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. Please Contact us for more info.
2ServiceU Family Based Petition


If you are citizenship or green card holder you can sponsor or file a petition for certain relatives who wish to immigrate to U.S. Please Contact us for more info.
2ServiceU US Citizenship


Due to federal court orders, USCIS has resumed accepting requests to renew a grant of deferred action under DACA. USCIS is not accepting requests from individuals who have never before been granted deferred action under DACA. Until further notice, and unless otherwise provided in this guidance, the DACA policy will be operated on the terms in place before it was rescinded on Sept. 5, 2017. For more information, visit Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: Response to January 2018 Preliminary Injunction. Please contact us for more info.

2ServiceU Petition


If you are a conditional permanent resident who obtained status through marriage and wants to apply to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status, we can help you and guide you to do it. Please Contact us for more info.

If any of these Services interested you, please contact us now!