2021 Taxes: Click Here

We provide help to prepare you and help you pass the test in order for you to get your Food Handlers Certificate. Please visit our Contact Us page and give us a call so that we can explain our service in depth. We are sure you will love this service and will not be disappointed with the price and quality of our work.

The California State Law requires that each food facility shall have an owner or employee who has successfully passed an approved and accredited food safety certification examination. The certified owner or employee need not be present at the food facility during all hours of operation. (CA Health and Safety Code Sec. 113790). Senate bill 602 requires, Food handler who is involved in the preparation, storage or service of food in a food facility has to have a valid food safety certificate (temporary and restricted food service facilities are exempt and DO NOT require a food card.)” California Food Handler Card Law” required.

For whoever got a Food Certificate in 2015 be aware that this expires 3 years after issuing date. Please check your Food Certificate and contact us if you need to renew it. If you just started or are planning to work for a restaurant, we can also help you get your Food Certificate.

If any of these Services interested you, please contact us now!